As a member of ChiroBalancing™, you’ll have a cutting edge resource that can help build your practice while giving your patient’s a resource to help them achieve optimal health – all with just a few minutes of your time! You’ll have unlimited access and can offer a BalancingMeds™ Analysis to every patient!
Become a Member
- Become a ChiroBalancing™ member and offer your patient’s a BalancingMeds™ Analysis.
- Click the Sign Up button to join our ChiroBalancing™ network!
- Membership is free, but you must be a licensed chiropractor and sign up for an account on this website.
Suggest a BalancingMeds™ Analysis
- Studies show 7 out of 10 Americans take one or more prescription medications every day (refrence).
- When a patient schedules a chiropractic appointment, inform them that you are updating your records, and request them to bring in a list of their current medications (with correct spelling) and dosage.
- During patient visit, recommend a BalancingMeds™ Analysis and explain why an analysis is needed and its benefits. Your office will already have the list of medications your patient brought in, so they can begin immediately if desired. If your patient has further questions, refer them to www.BalancingMeds.com. Our members will be listed on this website so you can easily be found by patients desiring a BalancingMeds™ Analysis.
- After your patient decides to have a BalancingMeds™ Analysis, it’s simple – it’s all handled online! There are no forms to send in and no waiting period for mail to arrive.
Fill out the BalancingMeds™ “Request Analysis” form online
- After becoming a member, you’ll have access to the secure portion of our website where you will fill out the Patient Information Form. Simply go to the ChiroBalancing™ home page and log in. Click the Start Analysis link under Analysis in the main menu.
- Fill in your patient’s information and submit! It’s that easy!
- Only authorized staff can fill out and submit a Patient Information form.
- The following patient information is needed for the analysis.
- Conditions – Please list all your patient’s conditions you’re currently treating.
- Prescription Medications – List all prescription medications your patient is currently taking.
- Over-The-Counter Medications – Select the over-the-counter class of drugs your patient is currently taking more than 5 or more days a week.
Please provide accurate spelling – many drugs have similar sounding names.
A BalancingMeds™ Analysis is based on how many prescription medications your patient is taking. You charge your patient directly for a BalancingMeds™ Analysis, plus a professional consultation fee. In turn, we automatically charge your credit card when you submit your patient’s information. The fee per analysis will range between $90 – $150, based on how many prescription medications your patient is taking. All credit card information is secure and we do NOT store banking or credit card credentials. All payments are processed through Stripe.com, which is certified to PCI Service Provider Levels. This is the most stringent level of certification available.
All supplements are sold through your office, with your own supplement line and your pre-determined profit margins in place. If you aren’t sure which supplements to stock, as a ChiroBalancing™ member we will provide you a list of 13 supplements you’ll be recommending.
Packed full of the latest prescription medication, over-the-counter medication and supplement information, every BalancingMeds™ Analysis is unique and customized for your patient’s needs. Each report is easy to understand and very easy to read through. We’ve created the analysis so it’s easy and quick for you to review, yet truly effective providing a great way to advise and educate your patient on supporting their body for optimal health.
In five to seven business days your patient’s BalancingMeds™ Analysis will be complete. You can receive a text message or email to instantly notify you the analysis is complete, or simply log in to ChiroBalancing™ to download the completed analysis.
The report consists of four main components:
- Medication Weight Gain Report
This analysis will inform your patient if their prescription or over-the-counter medications could cause weight gain. Weight gain is also associated with an increase in pain as well as other adverse conditions.
- Musculoskeletal Side Effects Report
This report will explain if medications taken can possibly contribute negatively to your patients condition being treated.
- Medication Nutrient Depletion Report
This analysis will give vital information about what nutrient depletions could be caused by your patients medication. The report will list the name of your patients medications, and a list of what nutrients are depleted by taking those medications. The analysis also explains the importance of that particular nutrient’s role in the body.
- Supplement Report
This report will give thorough information explaining which supplements have been recommended. By reviewing this information you will be able to educate and advise your patient on what supplementation may be necessary to support their health. All supplement sales are exclusively through your office.
A re-evaluation analysis is recommended anytime medications are dropped or added.